On the 17th May 2021 Cairns Orthopaedic Clinic had another well-attended education event for local physiotherapists.
Topics for the evening covered a variety of orthopaedic issues as they present at physiotherapy clinics.
Dr Chris Morrey
- Labral tears and CAM lesions
- Disc bulges in the lumbar spine - changes that occur with age which are not pathological
Dr Ben Parkinson
- Role Of Lateral Tenodesis In ACL Reconstruction
- Psychosocial Factors And Suitability For Surgical Treatment
Dr Robert Pozzi
- Expected longevity for various joint replacements - Update on the latest research
- When does SLAP need surgery - when should biceps be cut?
We enjoy the collegiate relationship with have with various practices in Far North Queensland. Working together for optimal outcomes for our patients.
04 August, 2021